It’s hard to believe it’s been a year since the Pandemic started.
How are you doing?
If your answer is “I’m doing OK,” check-in with yourself again.
Most of us are suffering from pandemic fatigue and burnout but honestly don’t even realize it. Life has drastically changed with hardships that have been economic, physical, and mental. Parents are now juggling multiple roles, work from home has taken on a whole new meaning, and we are tired of missing our family and friends. Living in a constant state of stress has become the new normal.
According to Nupeutics Founder and President Munzer Sundos, PhD, “The foundation of our business is continuous innovation in the use of natural products, especially this past year as we’ve navigated a global pandemic. New scientific trends are emerging about how our bodies deal with stress and inflammation, as well as our genetics and lifestyle. All of these play an important role in dealing with Covid burnout.”
So, What Are the Signs of Pandemic Burnout?
- Physical and emotional exhaustion, one of the first indicators
- Sleep changes, oversleeping, or just the opposite – insomnia
- Feeling constantly overwhelmed, not being able to handle stress like you used to
- Increased irritability, anxiety, depression, trouble concentrating
- Withdrawal, isolation from others
- Poor hygiene
- Low job satisfaction, losing confidence in your abilities at work
- Unhealthy coping mechanisms like excessive drinking
- Physical symptoms such as chronic headaches, pain, and gastrointestinal issues
Once you recognize your personal symptoms, you can start to heal. Selfcare, health, and wellness are critical right now. Start by making time daily to do a mental health check-in with yourself. Engage in self-reflection to identify emotional and mental signs of stress and what could be triggering it and making it worse. Additionally, Incorporating all-natural wellness supplements aims to help manage the root causes behind imbalances in the mind and body.
Five Ways to Help with Pandemic Burnout:
- Prioritize your basic needs – food, water, sleep, and exercise. It’s easy to put your needs behind the needs of others. Several essential workers go without these basic needs, and burnout happens more quickly. Sleep issues can be aided by the all-natural wellness supplement Nupeutics Sleep Master, a mix of herbs and minerals selected for their ability to induce a good night’s sleep without becoming habit-forming or leaving you fatigued in the morning.
- Daily self-care. Take time to recharge yourself – journal, meditate, read and exercise. Practice gratitude.
- Create and nurture supportive relationships with family, friends, and colleagues.
- Limit social media, news, negative or draining people.
- Eat a well-balanced diet. You are what you eat! Nourish yourself with whole foods, fresh fruits and vegetables, grass-fed meat, wild-caught fish. Make sure your gut is on track with the Nupeutics Detox and Gut Health trio of supplements. It includes the Liver Detox Cleanse, Colon Master, and Microbiome Master. Gut health is critical for overall health!
And always consider getting help from a mental health professional if necessary. Sometimes our coping mechanisms no longer work, and assistance from a therapist can be just what you need to get your mindset back to a better place.
It’s so important to pay attention to what our body is telling us. Stress impacts health significantly, but you can treat your burnout with a self-care practice that involves the tips above. Make Nupeutics supplements part of your arsenal to help with stress reduction and a variety of specific health goals, including weight loss, hormone health, increased energy, and a more positive mindset. Prioritize your health. You’ll never regret it!