- Why Can I No Longer Find the Dr Jess brand?
Based on the mutual sales agreement with Dr. Jessica Peatross in November 2018, Nupeutics Health acquired legal ownership of the Dr. Jess™ brands, products, and media outlets. After many months of hard work to evaluate products, and improve manufacturing and distribution, Dr. Jessica Peatross for other personal and business purpose resigned from the company.
Staying true to our original vision of developing science- based natural products of dietary supplements with the highest standards of quality, safety and efficacy, the Nupeutics Health team thoroughly studied all processes and procedures involved in products’ sourcing, formulation, manufacturing, quality control and testing. We have instituted a top-quality control and assurance process validated by qualified laboratories centering on feedback and testimonial from volunteer consumers and have launched a NEW and IMPROVED line of dietary supplements under Nupeutics Health. These products are available for you to explore on this website and we’re available for any questions HERE
- Do your products comply with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)?
We are proud to offer you the best in top-quality, effective wellness supplements. That’s why all of our unique blends are manufactured in compliance with the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices in a state-of-the-art Quality Control laboratory. Each product is tested, packaged, labeled, and stored according to the strictest FDA and non-GMO specifications to ensure you get the safest, most potent ingredients for maximum health benefit.
- Where are Nupeutics supplements made?
Our unique wellness products are made using only the highest quality ingredients in a state-of-the-art Quality Control laboratory. Each supplement blend is thoroughly tested according to the strictest FDA and non-GMO specifications to ensure you get the safest, most potent ingredients for maximum health benefit.
- Can Nupeutics supplements be taken together with other medications or supplements?
While our blends are 100% safe and effective, it is always best to check with your healthcare provider before adding a new supplement to your regimen.
- How do I know when my product has expired?
We take your good health seriously. That’s why we make sure to clearly print the expiration date on every supplement [ LOCATION OF EXP. DATE ], so you know you’re always getting the most potent and effective product.
- How does the subscription option work?
Save 20% and enjoy free shipping (within the United States) when you choose a subscription! You can keep the same product monthly or try a different one. Moreover, you will be the first to receive access to new products and special promotions. * 2 shipment minimum[ MORE INFO HERE ]
- How do I know which of your best-selling blends is right for me?
Your healthcare provider can help you understand which supplement blends will be of most benefit to you. We are always available to answer questions about our products, as well. Simply reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do your supplements include any calories, sugar, or carbohydrates?
- What is the best time of day to take my Nupeutics supplements and should I take them with food?
Your healthcare provider can help you determine the best time of day to take your favorite Nupeutics wellness blend. You will also find recommended dosage information – including whether or not they should be taken with a meal – printed on each product to help guide your daily regimen.
- I’m having trouble signing into my account…
If you’re experiencing difficulties logging in to your Nupeutics account, our team is ready to help! Please reach out to us directly at: email@example.com and we will get back to you in 24-48 hours.
- Why is there color variation from batch to batch?
Color variations are common with many natural products due to many different factors time of year sourced, climate, and changes in soil.
- Do Nupeutics products contain Genetically Modified Ingredients (GMO’s)?
- Do Nupeutics products contain trace amounts of lead and other naturally-occurring heavy metals?
No, our products do not contain heavy metals and every batch is tested.